21 November 2011

my top tunes of 2011 (part one)

I've been thinking about those songs that have really moved me this year and after a lot of thinking yesterday (and aided/hindered by the mother of all hangovers) I think I have got a good idea of the tunes that rocked. Please do not ask me to put them in any sort of order. I'm always terrible at these 'your favourite ever song' type things. These are the first five that sprang to mind. I've waxed lyrical about these songs already in my blog so would encourage you to hunt them out if you really want to re-read my ramblings. I'll spare the rest of you the pain by just posting the tunes.


Rainbow Arabia - Without You



Disco Gnome - Thugfucker (technically a 2010 tune but was new to me this year)


Herman Dune - Tell Me Something I Don't Know


Raphael Saadiq - Heart Attack


David Lynch - Good Day Today



No comments:

Post a Comment