15 November 2011

ja ja ja

I've discovered a wonderful website dedicated to Nordic music. As you can probably guess, I'm very excited by this new music source. It's called Ja Ja Ja and you can find it here. They've got lots and lots of new bands to explore together with a few more well-known acts. They also have a presence on Soundcloud where they have a few samplers that you can listen to. They've just uploaded a new downloadable set that they've called the 'Retrospective Anniversary Album'. I'm halfway through listening to it now and each track has so far been a delight. I'm particularly impressed with Niki and the Dove and I see that some of the acts featured on the album are at their club night at the Lexington in London on the 24th of this month. I'm definitely going!

No comments:

Post a Comment