14 May 2011

brazil - where the nuts come from

Apologies if this post doesn't come out right. I'm playing around with various things at the moment - adding a player for online MP3s, linking to my newly created Twitter account - that sort of thing so we might have a few teething problems. Please bear with me. 

I've come across a superb website with lots of mixtapes and downloads of South American music. The website is called Sounds and Colours. This comes just in time for the summer and will get us all into the party spirit. Hopefully you'll notice a little player at the bottom of your internet page. Click on that and enjoy the sounds of Waxist Selecta's fresh new mix. Please do explore the website further as there's lots and lots of really good stuff on there. I'll hopefully be returning to this site via my blog in the near future. Aye Carumba!

No comments:

Post a Comment