24 May 2011

oh what a tangled web we weave

Recently I've been reading and listening to some interesting stuff on the web. Rather than clog my blog with a load of different posts, I've decided to merge them all into one post. I hope you find something of interest here.

The website Sound & Colours that I mentioned a few weeks back has a really interesting article for anyone who wants to know the basics of tango. It's the first of two parts and includes links for further reading and also classes where you can learn to tango.


Ben Watt (aka Buzzin Fly) played a live mix set on BBC 6 on Saturday night and you can catch it here for the next 6 days:


Matias Aguayo has a new single out on Kompakt Records, 'I Don't Smoke'. 




Massimiliano Pagliara has released a very brooding single, In Order Of More Depth, taken from the entitled album 'Focus For Infinity' and released on 'Live At Robert Johnson 2011'.




The ever wonderful, Saint Saviour has uploaded a session she recently did whilst at the Great Escape festival in Brighton recently.




Lastly, this is a lovely instrumental of Squadda B's 'I Miss Y'all'.




That's enough, I think. Hope you like some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment