19 March 2011

father and son

This is a joint effort today. Thomas, my 11 year old son and I are going to pick two songs each for our listening public. I'll go first, this is a brilliant cover version of Leadbelly's Black Betty. This kind of swamp rock/blues is really up my street and is a great tune to dance around the living room to.


Here's Thomas: Hello. My first tune so please don't blame me if it isn't the right tune to pick. This is a quite old song but it's Jackson by Johnny Cash.


Great choice Thomas. Right, let's get right up to date with something noisy. The film is great and so is this remix. Bababababa-pa ba ba ba pa!



Thomas here again. I'm just remembering through the back of my mind and I found this song, just listening to it now. It's Stop the rock by Apollo 440. I think I'm get the hang of this (except for moving the videos!)

1 comment: