23 January 2011

something borrowed, something blue

I've put my first minimal techno mix (podcast? DJ set?) onto SoundCloud this evening. I cheated with some of the mixing but it's still all new to me so please bear with me if it sounds a bit naff in the mixing. Overall, I'm quite happy with it.


Tracklisting:
Gianluca Meloni & Semi - Magtek (Sisko Electrofantaik Remix)
Deepchild - Backroom (Deepchild Remix)
Alex Loretto - Seleza (Original Mix)
DJ Emerson - Rubberband Man (Brian Sanhaji Remix)
Hernan Bass - De Aca (Original Mix)
M.I.D.I. - Dark Child (Original Mix)
MiniCoolBoyz - Sirene (Original Mix)

That was the borrowed bit (well bought from Beatport) and this is the blues. Beck's version of the Korgi's "Everybody's gotta learn sometime". I think I prefer this to the original. The video is a bit cheesy, the tune is as far from gorgonzola as it is humanly possible to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment