19 January 2011

maximum minimal

It's a minimal techno bonanza this evening. My favourite.

First up is arguably 'the' minimal techno dancefloor filler of last year. No surprise that it's still hitting the Beatport top 10 download charts even now. I have an odd relationship with this tune. Sometimes I absolutely adore it, sort of getting ready to go out music. Other times I think it's too lightweight and poppy but that's just me, too fickle about music.


Next up is something deeper and more moody from Christian and Nico aka Kollektiv Turmstrasse hailing from Germany, the Mecca of minimal techno.


Also from Hamburg is Schalk who played this beautiful set the other night. I wish I'd been there to hear it. He's also got a blog where you can find more of his sets: http://antimaterius.wordpress.com Unfortunately, the blog is in German of which I know only a very little but the music is in the international language of music. Click here to listen: Wuggy... by Schalk

1 comment:

  1. Hej Lee,

    now i see the text ;)... There is the right link- but on your "like link" site is it wrong.
    Ok, dude i´am a big newbie to with the blog thing.
    Now I change the text on my blog in English language ---> but sorry i think it´s not perfect.

    So have a nice day ---> hope we see us!

    Greetings (((O))) Schalk (((O)))

    ReplyDelete