31 January 2013

clu ft. gemma dunleavy - 'moonrunner'

Once again the rail companies have proven that they are unable to run a metaphoric piss-up in a brewery and so I am back at home and ready to start my working day having been up since 6 am and walked in the rain to and from Brighton station. On the plus side, an unplanned detour to McDonalds for a cup of tea meant that I was able to enjoy the in-store blues that they had playing. 

Here's another little gem, a bit of downtempo electronica for you from Dublin two-piece CLU and featuring the vocals of Gemma Dunleavy. It sounds quite retro, it wouldn't have been out of place on a Smith and Mighty EP back in the very early 90s. To say that sound is right up my street is an understatement. It's up my street, in my house and sitting alongside me in a sexy negligee. Okay - enough bad metaphors, let's have the music.


No comments:

Post a Comment