19 April 2012

family funktunes live this friday

Two of my bestest buddies make up the talented Family Funktunes and if you're in the Brighton area tomorrow and looking for music and smiles then get yourself down to the Latest Bar for a very special charity night. Not only is there great music but I hope I won't get into too much trouble when I reveal there will also be cool as you like videos back-dropped at the venue that will compliment the music so well. All proceeds go to the Rockinghorse Appeal which aims to help very sick children and their families in the Sussex area. I've been to a few of them now so you can take it from me that the music is authentic funk, soul, groove and all good. More details can be found here.

In the meantime, here's them presenting their radio show with very special guest, Norman Cook.

1 comment:

  1. What can I say bro, thanks for the lovely words!
    Delv x

    ReplyDelete