22 September 2011

how to dress well "suicide dream 3"

Apologies but this blog entry is lifted almost word for word from the record company blurb. I hope you don't mind. I've tried to re-word it and add my own slant but tiredness has caused me to fail spectacularly. I hope you don't mind.

1,000 copies of How To Dress Well's new "Just Once" EP are available on 10" vinyl via Yourstru.ly's new Love Letters Ink imprint. Each physical copy comes with a hand-written letter from Tom Krell and a password to view exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of the "Suicide Dream 2" recording. 

$1 of all physical sales will benefit MindFreedom.org, an organisation that helps those with mental illness. Pre-orders are available via bandcamp yourstrulysf.bandcamp.com/​album/​just-once-ep The digital release date is set for July 12th and will be available on July 12th for the physical edition.


No comments:

Post a Comment