22 July 2011

martin landsky -beatport live set 20th july 2011

I had a lovely Wednesday evening this week. I was in the kitchen preparing dinner for my 2 children who I hadn't seen in a week and the laptop was strategically placed so we could all listen to the Beatport stream of their latest live set from their Berlin office by Martin Landsky. I do try to listen to these when I can although anything verging on hard house or trance usually gets turned off double quick (sorry, but it's just not my cup of tea). Landsky's set was one of the best yet with deep house, minimal and even some nu-disco blended into the mix. I love, as well, that Landsky brings you his music with such a cool attitude. It's great to see a DJ with a smile on his face. 

Fear not if you missed it as it's still available as a stream complete with an interview with him about the set and what he's currently up to. You can read more by clicking here. There's also details of the playlist and where you can buy it.

Here's the set streamed in it's entirety:

No comments:

Post a Comment