16 March 2013

dub terminator feat ras stone - 'bad mind (jstar remix)'

I picked up the new JStar 'Licensed Plates' album this week after spotting it on the shelf at Rough Trade, Brick Lane. That shop never fails to deliver, it's been a Santa's Grotto on so many occasions. The album isa collection of dub remixes - they're all relatively radio-friendly too which shows the talent of JStar. There's even a great remix of Madness 'Forever Young' on there and I'm impressed. They're not a band I'd ordinarily listen to but this remix is the business...as is this selection. 

It's helping to pass the time until tomorrow when Brighton play Crystal Palace at the Amex. I am so nervous about this game, it's making me physically sick. We'll lose of course, they always seem to beat us and I really don't want to go but I can't not go just in case Brighton batter Palace.  Six nil would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment