01 December 2011

it's minimal o'clock

I think that everyone should make time for some minimal techno in their lives and here's one from me just before I head to bed. It's exactly the lovely, crisp, clean kind of minimal techno that I love. It's expertly produced with lots bubbling under the hook which bobs along relentlessly throughout. And check out who's behind it - one of the greatest names in techno and one of the Belleville Three, none other than Kevin Saunderson. Who's Kweku, I hear you ask. That's Kevin's nephew and a well-respected DJ in his own right. This is fresh off the press and, joy of joys, they haven't scrimped on the length of the track either. It comes in at over 9 minutes long and this allows the track to come to the boil quite nicely and in its own time.

Kevin and Kweku Saunderson - Roll On (Max Pollyul Remix) 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment